Control Strategies for Mice and Rats Who Have Invaded Your Blue Mountains Property
Rodent Control Strategies:
- There are two ways in which these pests can be managed: chemical and non-chemical method.
- The chemical method involves baits and strategies of bait types, handling and placement for successful effect.
- The non-chemical method, involves:
- Preventing entry: ensure all crevices are blocked, windows have tight screens, pet doors are also considered
- Maintain hygiene: keep food stored away in sealed containers; get rid of uneaten pet food
- Mechanical devices, to trap these pests
- Mechanical devices on walls, done by the rat rubbing its oiled and greased fur
- Regular inspections by a Pest Control Expert, to determine the best control strategy for you.